Tuesday, June 14, 2005

man eat dog


Dinner anyone? Okay. The last thing I want to do is make Korean people look like a bunch of savages. But the fact is that I'm Korean and as savage as they get, at least in terms of my gastronomic interests. Well, until now. I'm proud to say that I draw the line somewhere and that somewhere is right here. I hope these puppies were destined for some quick death rather than suffer at the hands of whatever monster put them here. I walked past the dogs around one in the afternoon and they were still like this at four, on a brutally hot day. And before you get all PETA on my ass and shit, I tried to find someone who knew anything about this mini-Gitmo but no one seemed to know how they got here. Now I'm thinking I should have let them run free.

No comments: