Monday, May 23, 2005

you call that kungfu?


Me: Masta, how can I finish my dissertation. It doesn't progress no matter how I try.
Master: Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.
Me: But I'm so tired. I just want to get this bitch done.
Master: If you choose the quick and easy path, you will become an agent of evil.
Me: Why must I finish anyway?
Master: There is no why. Clear your mind of questions. Then understand you will.
Me: Why should I believe you?
Master: You do not believe. That is why you fail.
Me: But who the hell are you?! You little know-it-all.
Master: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not. For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. You must feel the Force around you.
Me: Master, you make me just want to kick your ass.
Master: Don't give in to hate. That leads to the dark side. Anger, fear, agression. The dark side are they...
Me: Hiya! Ayeee!!!! Whop!

Master: Control, control, you must learn control! This one, a long time have I watched. Always she looked to the future... Never her mind on where she was! What was she doing! Reckless she is.

No comments: