Thursday, October 27, 2005

girl you know it's true


Since we're on the topic of paganism and ideas of sacrilege, what with Halloween on it's way and all, I might as well declare the obvious, that it is an incontrovertible fact that Black Jesus is the spitting image of Milli Vanilli. The resemblance has been haunting me for weeks now since I recently became aware of it and has gotten to the point where it's preventing me from going to sleep tonight until I spread the word. Maybe this is how Mormons or Scientologists feel when they prostelytize. And maybe I would have been a believer of the Christian faith long ago if I thought Jesus was actually black with the physique of Milli or Vanilli. How is a lady to resist those pecs? And is it really a mere coincidence that their doom, for both Jesus and Milli Vanilli, was based on a question of authenticity? Did you know that Rob Pilatus (one half of the duo) died at the age of 33? The parallels are spine-chilling.

This is totally nonsequitor but my brother used to own a Milli Vanilli album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for my laugh for the day. A comparison of Milli Vanilli and Jesus? Classic!